Trocar is a medical device that is made up of an obturator (which may be a metal or plastic sharpened or non-bladed tip), a cannula (basically a hollow tube), and a seal. Trocars are placed through the abdomen during laparoscopic surgery. The trocar functions as a portal for the subsequent placement of other instruments, such as graspers, scissors, staplers, etc.
Trocars are used in medicine to access and drain collections of fluid such as in a patient with hydrothorax.
- Specially designed for quick non operative pleural and chest drainage.
- Flat handle facilitates easy maneuverability.
- Large smooth drainage eyes for efficient drainage.
- Markings provided at 5, 10, 15 & 20 cm. from the distal tip to help ascertain depth of penetration.
- Proximal end is fitted with tapered connector for easy connection to drainage bottle.
- Sterile, individually double packed in a peelable pouch.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.