Trimetazidine is a drug for angina pectoris. Trimetazidine is described as the first cytoprotective anti-ischemic agent developed and marketed by Laboratoires Servier (France). Trimetazidine is an anti-ischemic (anti-anginal) metabolic agent, which improves myocardial glucose utilization through inhibition of fatty acid metabolism, also known as fatty acid oxidation inhibitor.
- Cas No: 13171-25-0
- Chemical Composition: C14H22N2O3.2HCl
- Molecular wt.: 339.26
- Description: A white Crystalline Powder, Slightly hygroscopic.
- Solubility: Soluble in water, sparingly soluble in ethanol & practically insoluble in ether
- Heavy Metals: Limit: Max. 20 PPM
- Arsenic: Limit :Max.2PPM
- Ph of Solution ( 1 in 20): Limit : 2.3 to 3.3
- Clarity And Colour of the Solution: Clear and Colourless Solution
- Melting Point: Limit : 225o to 227o
- Residue on Ignition: Limit : Max. 0.2 %
- Loss on drying: Limit : Max.:2%
- Assay: Limit: Min. 98%
|Packaging details:||25kg/drum with double plastic bags inside; packed in a cardboard drum or fiber HDPE drum.|
|Storage:||Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat|
|Shelf Life:||5 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.