A winged infusion set—also known as “butterfly” or “scalp vein” set—is a device specialized for venipuncture: i.e. for accessing a superficial vein for either intravenous injection or phlebotomy.
- Flexible fixing wings (butterfly) needle for pediatric and geriatric use.
- Soft wing to cause reduced pain to patient.
- Ideal for single push injections.
- Gauge size available include: 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G
- Siliconized, ultra- sharp, stainless steel, bevel tip needle.
- Effective needle length: 20 mm.
- Needles’s size wise color code on wings.Color coded
- 30 cm, kink resistant tubing.
- Luer tip female connector with closure.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.