Magaldrate (INN) is a common antacid drug that is used for the treatment of duodenal and gastric ulcers, esophagitis from gastroesophageal reflux.
- Description: White or almost white, crystalline powder, odorless
- Solubility: Insoluble in Water and ethanol 95%, dissolves in Dilute acids
- Identification: Gives positive test for Magnesium, Aluminium, Sulphate
- Microbial limit: 1 gm. Is free from E. Coli
- Loss on Drying (200*C): 10 to 20%
- Soluble Chloride: 3.5% Maximum
- Soluble Sulphate: 1.9% Maximum
- Sodium: Complies as IP/BP/USP/EP
- Arsenic: 10 ppm maximum
- Heavy Metals: 30 ppm Maximum as BP
- Magnesium Hydroxide: 49.2 to 66.6 %
- Aluminium Hydroxide : 32.1 to 45.9%
- Sulphate: 16.0 to 21.0 %
- Assay as Magaldrate: 90.0 to 105.0 %
|Packaging details:||25kg/drum with double plastic bags inside; packed in a cardboard drum or fiber HDPE drum.|
|Storage:||Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat|
|Shelf Life:||5 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.