Flavoxate is used for:
Relieving pain, frequency, and urgency of urination as well as nighttime urination associated with certain medical conditions. It may be used in combination with other medicines to treat ulcers. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Flavoxate is an anticholinergic. It works by decreasing muscle spasms of the bladder.
Do NOT use flavoxate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in flavoxate
- you have stomach bleeding, difficulty swallowing due to esophagus problems, urinary blockage, a bowel obstruction, or rectal bleeding
Before using flavoxate:
Some medical conditions may interact with flavoxate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an enlarged prostate or urinary problems
- if you have glaucoma
|Packaging details:||25kg/drum with double plastic bags inside; packed in a cardboard drum or fiber HDPE drum.|
|Storage:||Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat|
|Shelf Life:||5 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.