A xanthine derivative, Acebrophylline is used as a bronchodilator for the treatment of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in adults. Specifications:
- Description:- White crystalline powder.
- The appearance of the solution:- Should be clear
- Colour of the solution:-Not more intensely colored than reference solution Y6.
- Melting point:- About 2I5 C.
- Loss on drying:- Not more than 0.50% w/w.
- pH:- Between 4.5 and 6.0.
- Sulphated ash:- Not more than 0.10% w/w.
- Heavy metals:- Not more than 20 ppm
- Ethyl acetate:- Not more than 5000 ppm
- Methanol:- Not more than 1000 ppm
- Dimethyl formamide:- Not more than 800 ppm
|Packaging details:||25kg/drum with double plastic bags inside; packed in a cardboard drum or fiber HDPE drum.|
|Storage:||Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat|
|Shelf Life:||5 years if sealed and store away from direct sunlight.|
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask us if your country or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth.
EUROPE: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.