What is Diclofenac?
Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain and inflammatory diseases like gout.
It’s taken orally, employed by injection, or applied to the skin.
Improvements in pain typically occur within half an hour and last for the maximum amount as eight hours. It’s also available together with misoprostol in an attempt to decrease stomach problems.
Detailed information related to Diclofenac Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Diclofenac Tablet Uses
Diclofenac Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- disorders may include musculoskeletal complaints
- especially arthritis and atrophic arthritis
- dental pain
- mandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Marie-Strumpell disease
- gout attacks
- pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones
- A further indication is the treatment of acute migraines
- Diclofenac is employed commonly to treat mild to moderate inflammation is additionally present and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
- It may also help with keratosis, and acute pain caused by minor strains, sprains, and contusions (bruises).
Diclofenac Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Diclofenac Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- The primary mechanism liable for its anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic action is assumed to be inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by inhibition of the transiently expressed prostaglandin – endoperoxide synthase-2 (PGES-2) also referred to as cycloxygenase-2 (COX-2).
- It also appears to exhibit bacteriostatic activity by inhibiting bacterial DNA synthesis. Research and an updated reveal of the mechanism of action of diclofenac shows, that its action is like all NSAIDs by inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis.
- Diclofenac inhibits COX-1 and COX-2 with relative equipotency.
Diclofenac Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Diclofenac Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Diclofenac Sodium X (50 mg)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Diclofenac Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Diclofenac Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Diclofenac consumption has been related to significantly increased vascular and coronary risk. Upper gastrointestinal complications were also reported.
- Liver damage occurs infrequently, and is typically reversible. Hepatitis may occur rarely.
Diclofenac Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Read the directions on the label, patient guide, or medicine guide by the drugs company or your pharmacist before beginning to use Ranitidine Tablet.
- If you’ve got any questions associated with this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Use this medicine as recommended by your doctor.
The most widely recognized markets for this item incorporate the accompanying nations. If you don’t mind ask with us if your nation or district isn’t recorded:
ASIA: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, and so forth.
AFRICA: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , and so forth.
NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, and so forth .
EUROPE: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, and so forth.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and so forth.